Matric Exam Online – Registration Form Submission 2013 Schedule
Matric Exam Online Registration, Form Submission 2013 Schedule is here. Now students of Matric class can submit their application form online via website by going to the Online College Application System (OCAS) official website. OCAS is a web base facility for all the students of Pakistan to submit their applications online while sitting at home. There are many benefits of this Online registration and form submission procedure as
- This System avoid hassle of long queues.
- Easy access from home, college or any place where internet is available.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Can apply 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Applicant’s 2012 matric result viewable to applicant through this system.
- Pay application fee at any branch of the bank of Punjab across Pakistan.
- Monitor status of your application and check its progress.
Matric Online Registration, Form Submission 2013 Schedule
|Form Submission With Single Fee||7 to 24 December, 2012|
|Form Submission with Double Fee||26 December to 2 January, 2013|
|Form Submission with Triple Fee||3 to 10 January, 2013|
|Form Submission with triple Fee along with Rs. 500 Fine Per Day||11 to 17 January, 2013|
This online form submission is an initiative step taken by the Punjab Government under the supervision of Chief Minister Punjab Mian Shahbaz Sharif. As he is the person who is always ready for doing such work which is in benefits of the students and education. This online Form Submission system is currently support the college admission at intermediate level for the year 2012 for application submission process in 74 selected government colleges across Punjab.
Some Important Information:
- Please Make sure to print the fee slip and to pay application fee (Rs.25 per application) at any branch of Bank of Punjab.
- Your application will not be visible to college unless application fee has paid
- You may also check fee deposit status at the Bank of Punjab official website
- Please note that it may take up to 2 hours for fee status to be updated on Bank website once fee has been deposited
- Currently the system is available for all those student who have passed Matric exams in 2011 or 2012
- Candidate from federal board and boards of other provinces can apply via the manual application submission process at the college.